BioMini Slim has specially designed to provide a high level BioMini Slim security solution for PC based identity access management solutions and android based mobile platforms. With IP65 grade dust and waterproof form factor, BioMini Slim provides a sleek ergonomic design with the latest 500dpi slim optical sensor, which boasts a large platen size for easy and reliable fingerprints capturing as well as advanced LFD (Live Finger Detetction) technology. BioMiniSlim maintains the highest standards and has received both FBI-PIV and mobile ID FAP20 certifications which enable the users to capture any types of fingerprints even under the direct sunlight environment. Combining with its comprehensive SDK solution, BioMini offers superior hardware and software compatibilities which could be an ideal platform for developers.
BioMini Slim Features
• FBI PIV/FIPS 201 and FBI Mobile ID FAP20 certificates.
• NIST certified interoperable image & template format standards (ANSI-378/ISO 19794-2, ISO 19794-4).
• Image Compression Standard (WSQ).
• Advanced Live Finger Detection (LFD) Technology.
• World's best performing fingerprint algorithm: Top results in NIST MINEX tests and FVC.
• FIPS 201 certified template extractor and matcher.
• Fast matching speed: 100,00 match / second (with Intel Core2Duo).
• USB 2.0 high speed interface.
• Supports multiple device handling.
• Automatic finger placement detection.
• Ergonomic Indication LED.
• 500 dpi optical fingerprint sensor.
• Rugged IP65 dust and waterproof form factor.
• Large Platen Size: 0.7" x 1.0" (18.0mm x 25.4mm) (FAP20 standard: 0.6" x 0.8").
• BioMini SDK for easy application software development.
• Supports Android / MS Windows / Linux.
• Suuports multiple programming languages: VC++, VB, VB.NET, C#, Java.
• Multi-threaded code design fully utilizing multi-core CPU power.
• Works under direct sunlight.
• PC Security
• PC Network Security
• Health Services
• Security for e-services (eCommerce, etc)
• Bank Security
|Resolution:||500 dpi / 256 gray|
|Platen size:||18,0mm x 25,4mm (0.71" x 1.0")|
|Sensing area:||17,0mm x 25,0mm (0,69" x 0,99")|
|Image size:||320 x 480 pixels|
|Interface:||USB2.0 High speed|
|O/S:||Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above, Windows/Linux|
|Operating temerature:||-10~500C / < RH 90%|
|Humidity:||90% or less RH, noncondensing|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, KCC, UL, WHQL, USB-IF, WEEE|
|Size (W x L x H):||82,0 x 57,7 x 27,0 mm|
|Template size:||1024Bytes (Configurable)|
|Enrollment time:||< 0.1 sec|
|Verification time:||< 0.1 sec|
|Identification time:||100,000 matches second (with Intel Core2Duo)|
|Programming languages:||VC, VB, C#, VB.NET, JAVA|
|Database:||Microsoft Access (Sample)|
|Operating system:||Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003/2008, Linux (Ubuntu, Devian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Cent OS)|