Plastic Access Control Cards
Plastic cards are the most common means of controlling the access of persons, thanks to the great familiarity with the use of various kinds of cards in modern everyday life. Depending on the cost, the following identification technologies are available:
- Plastic cards with printed seersucker code marking (barcode)
- Induction plastic cards with integrated chip and antenna (RFID)
- Plastic cards with magnetic stripe
- Ability to print company information (customization), indirect advertising.
- Familiarize the user with the use of plastic cards in everyday life.
- Relative wear resistance.
- Small cost of acquiring an identification device (reader).